Marilyn Manson praises Evan Rachel Wood
Monday, May 21, 2007
Marilyn Manson, aka Brian Warner, claims his marriage to Dita von Teese left him soulless.



The 38-year-old goth rocker says his relationship with the burlesque dancer - who he tied the knot with in 2005 - ended because she tried to change him and left him "destroyed."

"I was completely destroyed. I had no soul left," the 38-year-old glitzy goth rocker says in Spin magazine's June issue. "I define myself as a person, a human, an artist, as someone who makes things -- writing, painting, music -- and I couldn't do anything."

His outlook changed when his friendship with 19-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood turned romantic. He tells the magazine he was impressed when she said she would die for him.

"It might sound strange, but this made me want to live," he says.

Labels: ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 5:49 PM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At December 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Blogger Randa

That's so adorable :) <3

 

Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...